FBC Tullahoma, Tn is currently seeing a Minister to Students and Families. FBCT is an SBC church with an attendance of 300-350 on Sunday Mornings (Post-Covid). We are located in Middle TN, 77 miles from Nashville. We are seeking a committed Christian leader with a passion for coming alongside parents to help disciple young people.
The Youth and Family minsiter seves the church as the ministerial staff person primarily responsible to the Pastor for the student and damily ministries of the church. He conducts a comprehensice program of student ministries to teach non-believing students in grades six through college age and to lead Christian students in growing in their faith and discovering their spiritual talents.
- Meet the qualifilactions of a pastor as outlined in 1 TImothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9, both publicly and privately.
- Grow in Jesus Christ through prayer and bible study. Keep Jesus Christ the priority of your life, realizing that prayer, Bible study and small group fellowship are essential.
- Support the vision, mission and goal of FBC Tullahoma
- Conduct relationships with family, friends and staff in such a way that brings glory to Christ.
- Directs the planning, coordination, operation, and evaluation of the Student Ministry for the church in light of the overall church ministry vision.
- Recruits, trains and equips, as well as provides overall leadership to leaders in every area of Student Ministry.
- Works to lead, train and equip parents to become the primary disciplers of their children
- Prepares annual budget for student and family ministry and authorizes expenditure of allovated funds throughout the year.
- Provides input to the Minister of Education and Administration for used in developing the overall educational programs of the church.
- Works alongside the other pastoral staff in an effort to achieve the mission and vision of FBC Tullahoma.
- Participates as staff liaison to committees, ministries, and grops as directed by the pastor.
- Preforms other related duties as assigned by the Pastor.
Applicants should be:
- Qualified to be a pastor in a local church accounding to 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
- Doctrinally sound and able to communicate theological truths accurately
- Married to a supportive and involved spouse
- A self starter, self motivated, and disciplined
- Someone with excellent organization and communication skills
- A person with proven evangelistic and outreach experience
- An individual who has a passion for students, student ministry, and coming alongside parents to invest in developing mature followers of Jesus.
- Willin and motivated to build relationships and be involved in the lives of students outside the church programming.
- Passionate about local and international missions
- Able to lead and serve effectively as a member of a pastoral team (a plurality of pastors)
- Ability ot develop teams and lead people to do ministry
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in student ministry
- Experience serving as paid church staff
- Experience in building and equipping teams of colunteers, youth leaders and Sunday School Teachers
- Experience in working in a team environment within a church staff setting
- A Bachelor's degree at minimum
Salary will be commensurate with experience and will be discussed as we move through the interview process. Funds for health insurance, retirement, and housing are included in the overall compensation package.
Interested candidates should email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org (or mail to First Baptist Church. 108 E. Grundy St. Tullahoma, TN 37388).
- Submit Resume
- Submit a video (or link) of a sermon or bibical teaching
- Submit links to social media accounts, blogs, websites, etc.