Finchville Baptist Church, located in Finchville, Kentucky is seeking a full-time Pastor. The pastor will provide spiritual, pastoral, and outreach leadership for the welfare and ministry of the church. The pastor will also administer the ordinances of the church and perform all duties normally associated with the office of pastor.
- The Pastor is expected to work forty hours per week, working with the deacon body in setting of the schedule.
- The Pastor will have regular offices hours and will be available/accessible during those hours if not in the office.
- Prepare to preach and teach each Sunday and Wednesday (currently FBC has two Sunday morning services and one Wednesday evening bible study).
- The personal conduct and actions of the Pastor will reflect Christian principles.
Characteristics of Success:
- The Pastor will be enthusiastic in efforts to grow both this church and the Kingdom, exhibiting a passion for God and Christ-like spirit.
- Outstanding communication, organizational, time management, and leadership development skills.
- Basic ability and understanding in the use of technology (email, text, church member management app).
- Self-Starter, who can effectively lead the ministerial staff.
- Able to listen and grow from performance evaluations.
- Will follow the constitution and bylaws of Finchville Baptist Church.
A résumé, along with sermon links should be prayerfully submitted electronically to email@example.com
FBC is a Cooperative Church with the North Central Baptist Association (formerly Shelby Baptist Association), The Kentucky Baptist Convention and the Southern Baptist Convention.
Note – FBC has women deacons.