The principal function is to help the church fulfill the Great Commission (Matt. 28:19-20) of making disciples who make disciples.
First Baptist Church of Mt. Washington, KY is located near Louisville, KY. First Baptist is a multi-generational church with a heart for discipleship and missions. The church ministers to 500 people weekly in two worship services and two Sunday Schools. The church adheres to the Baptist Faith and Message 2000. www.fbcmw.org
- Develop, coordinate, and oversee a comprehensive ministry of Christian discipleship through Sunday School, small groups, mentoring relationships, and other avenues at FBCMW.
- Provide leadership and oversight for a system of assimilation focusing on follow-up and retention strategies
- Facilitate a church-wide Great Commission strategy for outreach and missions by implementing an Acts 1:8 strategy.
- Oversee the Safety and Security Teams of FBCMW
- Help with day-to-day operations and ministries of the church
- Organize and administer the education and mission budget
- Work with Church Council and committees as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The individual is to be a man of God who has ordered his life in compliance with the teaching of Scripture and the example of our Lord. He is to be an example to the believers in personal godliness and to exemplify scriptural requirements for a pastor (1 Tim. 3:1-7).
- Seminary degree and Experience preferred
- Adheres to the Baptist Faith and Message 2000
-Salary based on experience and qualifications
To Apply: Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org